More award wins for Imaginet clients in the Online Retail Awards
04 September 2012
We're pleased to say it’s been another successful year at the Online Retail Awards for Imaginet and our clients. Monmouthshire Building Society is a winner of the Finance & Insurance category, beating competition from a major US finance company and a UK bank. And organic food specialist, Doves Farm is a recipient of a Commendation in the Food & Drink category.
Discussing the Monmouthshire Building Society site, judges said this:
“A bright and breezy experience, with drop down lists reducing the amount of clicking around so prevalent on other financial services sites.”
Talking about the Doves Farm Commendation, they commented:
“A well deserved Award of Commendation for a website that effortlessly straddles the worlds of retail and wholesale, supplying both consumer and trade customers.”
About the awards
The Online Retail Awards are international and independent business awards that can be won by online retailers of any size anywhere in the world, so there’s a lot of competition. And as they say on their website, they’re a sign of a top quality online retailer:
“The winner of an Online Retail Award is in the top flight of the world's internet retailers, with sites that are the embodiment of excellence for their customers.”
Award winning services
We’ve worked with both clients for several years, and it’s good to see all the hard work throughout this time being recognised. As with all our clients, both Monmouthshire Building Society and Doves Farm presented unique challenges, from the creative to the technical, and we’re pleased the solutions we created are performing extremely well.
For Monmouthshire Building Society, some of the key features of the site include:
- Two mortgage calculation tools, helping increase mortgage requests.
- A logical site structure, making their large amount of content easy to navigate.
- 'My Accounts’ an online service offering people the facility to manage their savings and mortgage accounts online.
The Doves Farm site is used primarily to sell their products and also help them build a community and encourage discussion. Some of the key features that help them do this include:
- ‘Add Your Recipe’ functionality, giving people the ability to share their recipes, helping build the Doves Farm community.
- Secure, well designed e-commerce functionality, making products easy to browse and buy.
- A discussion forum to further increase engagement with their audience.
If you’d like to read more about what we do:
- Take a look at our case studies page.
- Read about our web design services.
- Read about our ecommerce services.