We’ve worked with the Children’s Commissioner for Wales for 3 years, helping them reach a wider audience via the internet. This year they launched a new campaign – See Me | Dyma Fi – to “...smash the stereotypes and improve attitudes towards children and young people”.
Through the campaign they want to:
- Encourage the use of responsible and balanced imagery and language when portraying children and young people.
- Empower young people to share positive stories about themselves and others so their achievements can be celebrated.
A crucial part of the campaign is the website, through which they provide a wealth of useful resources and collect and showcase user generated content such as stories and images. We worked closely with the Children’s Commissioner for Wales team making sure the online hub for their campaign is well branded, easy to use and a useful platform for promoting the positive attitude of young people in Wales.
An uncluttered home page design helps guide people to the content they’re most interested in – whether they want to communicate with the Children’s Commissioner through social media, share a story, upload an image or find out more about the campaign.
Once in the main sections of the site, people can easily upload content and find out more about the campaign. As the campaign momentum grows the site will grow too, showcasing all the user generated content people upload.
View the See Me campaign website: www.seeme-dymafi.org.uk
If you’d like to read more about what we do:
- Take a look at our case studies page.
- Read about our web design services.
- Read about our web development services.