Express Tracks, an exciting new initiative by Gatwick Express
04 July 2012
Express Tracks is a new, year-long initiative set-up by Gatwick Express to reward people for booking online at gatwickexpress.com.
The promotion offers customers a series of bespoke 30 minute tracks inspired by the landscape from London to Gatwick for people to enjoy when they travel on the Gatwick Express. The Express Tracks were created by three of Britain’s most talented musicians and each has its own unique style, ensuring there’s something for everyone.
Our responsibility was the online part of the campaign. We created an engaging, content rich mini site that housed all the excellent campaign material and everything passengers need to take part in Express Tracks:
- Artist videos and biographies.
- Extra info and guides on how the scheme works.
- Audio track download.
- An interactive parallax scrolling map.
- Ticket purchasing.
You can view the project here: Express Tracks Website
Or, if you’d like to read more about what we do:
- Take a look at our case studies page.
- Read about our web design services.
- Read about our web development services.