Trouble free ticketing and timetables
If there’s an area that demands great online functionality for the user, it’s ticket buying and journey planning for people on the move. All our websites built for rail, bus and local authority operators combine superb responsive design with high-end functionality, including third party integration, single sign on functionality, effective timetable and route search facilities, and the option to personalise content.
Increasing ticket sales and revenues on-line
With a ticketing widget prominent on every page, you can allow your customers to search for and buy a range of tickets through a secure third party payment processor. Promotional areas can be located around the site and up-selling tools such as the National Rail 2for1 offers, discounting and associated services such as accommodation search can be added.
If you manage a separate CRM system to the ticketing system, we can implement a single sign on functionality so customers only have to log in once on your website.
Improving customer services
Our websites can help reduce the number of calls to your organisation and improve your reputation by keeping your customers informed. Some of the customer services features we’ve introduced include:
- Live feeds from National Rail Enquiries on running times and engineering works as well as Stations data
- Personalised timetables for Bus and Rail and PDF downloads for users to store for when they’re on the move
- Interactive mapping for bus routes integrating with back-office software such as Omnibus
- Variety of on-line forms including Delay Repay forms to speed up internal processes
- Full integration with ECRM systems keeping customers informed with extended scope to understand and fulfill their needs.
So whatever your need for your transport web solution, please get in touch for an informal chat with our transport team.