Intuitive, eye-catching websites, built for conversion and usability
We designed our first ever website back in 1995, in the days when an online brochure site was considered hi-tech. Thankfully, the web has moved on dramatically – and so have we.
Today, a well-designed website meets a multitude of needs. It should be:
- User-centric, with a valuable and interactive journey
- Action-led, drawing the user towards an opt-in, or sale, or enquiry
- Involving, to promote repeat visits and two-way interaction
- On-brand, reflecting your identity and values in words and pictures
- Search-friendly, with effective coding and linear navigation
- Multi-platform, with traditional, mobile and responsive versions
In other words, modern web design calls for a careful balance of creativity, strategy and usability.
We can help. Here at Imaginet, we're all about translating brands and ideas through great design, to build a powerful, sustainable online presence.
And even after all these years, we still relish every new challenge - and the chance to bring our award-winning team into an exciting new project.
Let's start with a consultation and some tailored expert advice...
Or browser this section find out more: