A feature rich website for one of Wales' largest estate agents
Established in 1965, Peter Alan is one of Wales’ largest estate agents. Their focus on offering excellent value through high standards of service has helped them achieve impressive results during their long history.
With such a strong reputation in their industry they needed an online presence to reflect this. Working together since 2004, every year embracing new challenges and pushing the Peter Alan website forward our brief has always been to create a site that:
- Supports property sales and lettings.
- Encourages clients to place their properties with Peter Alan.
- Improves customer service.
- Reduces promotional costs.
- Helps streamline processes.
During our time working with Peter Alan we’ve developed a clean and professional website that has a whole host of great features, some of which include:
- A clean and professional design with an easy to use navigation.
- Powerful behind the scenes functionality making the site run smoothly.
- Advanced property search, that includes information that is updated overnight via a direct feed from their back-office systems.
- Simple user registration that includes a great property matching feature.
- Property shortlist, a great tool allowing users to create a shortlist of properties they like, encouraging them to return to the site on a regular basis.
We’ve also worked with them on their property sub-division Peter Alan Black, creating a sleek website to target the upper end of their market.
Peter Alan has a strong web presence that continues to grow and prosper. During 2010/11 the site averaged over 90,000 visits every month generating an average of over 1 million monthly page views.
And the good news doesn’t stop there. On average, visitors view 11 pages and spend just over 5:30 on the site. A bounce rate of just 19% and return visits making up 59% of the site traffic, prove that the site is engaging and easy to use.