A suite of websites for a leading health and safety consultancy
Santia is the UK's leading provider of health & safety risk management services. They employ over 600 people nationwide, serving the business community large and small for all their risk management and accreditation needs
Operating under the Santia group is a total of 6 companies, each offering a bespoke health and safety consultancy service.
Looking to unify the way the separate companies presented themselves online and to push this side of their business forward they came to us with a brief to create 6 new websites. Their aim was to offer a consistent user experience across all of the sites, give them a similar but easily distinguishable look and feel and provide a large amount of useful content for visitors.
Working closely with Santia we created a suite of sites that have a careful balance between usability, SEO and selling their services.
Accompanying the well designed front-end, there's a whole host of technical development running things behind the scenes. Some of this includes:
- Advanced e-commerce functionality controlling the sale of courses and related material as well as after sales support and marketing.
- A bespoke CMS giving Santia staff the ability to control all areas of the website, as well create various template pages and bespoke landing pages.
- Integration with popular blogging software Wordpress, giving them all the latest blogging features.
- A forum for facilitating discussions.
- A client area providing subscribers with access to secure content.
Looking at the main site www.santia-training.co.uk and comparing the first 6 months of 2012, with the first 6 months of 2011 (the new site went live at the start of 2012):
Unique Visitors: +27.29%
Pages / Visit: +8.97%
Avg. Visit Duration: +9.87%
Bounce Rate: -19.96%
% New Visits: +28.62%
And the other sites are performing just as well, for example www.exorms.co.uk has a low bounce rate of 36% and www.santia.co.uk has an average visit duration of 3 minutes and 41 seconds for the year so far.