An award winning website for a market leading company
Established in 1995, by husband and wife - Nigel and Joyce Gervis, Ty-Mawr Lime Ltd has made an enormous contribution to resurrecting the use of traditional building materials in Wales.
All their hard work over the years has paid off and they've become a market leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of environmentally-friendly building materials and systems; providing a 'one-stop' shop to clients throughout the UK.
Ty Mawr needed a way of sharing their knowledge of sustainable materials and spreading the word about their specialist products.
They had lots of exciting ideas and unique challenges, all of which we couldn't wait to tackle.
Key features of the Ty Mawr website include (deep breath!):
- Full website integration with Ty-Mawr's existing order processing system ensuring seamless management of online orders
- A flexible product catalogue along with a shopping basket and secure checkout system
- Customer accounts giving customers access to their online orders and other details
- A unique delivery model to cope with the differing combinations of products (varying bulk weights and volumes) as well as differing delivery methods using different hauliers based on mileage/postcode and type of site access, etc
- A bulk discount point system relating to the type of product as well as the type of client
- An e-CRM tool that recognises the 'group' the client is in and allocates discounts accordingly. As soon as the user logs in their group is picked up and they see a different 'version' of the site in terms of discount
- Sophisticated backend reporting
- A colour picker tool to add colours for paint ranges using a CMYK system, any colour can be instantly added to the paint ranges
- Full content management so Ty-Mawr staff can update the site themselves at any time
An award winning website: