An award winning website offering product personalisation
Yourhamper is a division of Virginia Hayward offering a unique online service to customers, allowing them to create their own customised gift hampers.
Yourhamper's sole purpose is providing top of the range personalisation and custom hamper creation. With such a strong focus on this one process, ensuring everything works smoothly and faultlessly was essential.
Our challenge was to bring their idea to life and use our design and technical expertise to create an impressive user experience and simple, fun and secure shopping experience.
Our solution allows you to create a personalised hamper in four easy to follow steps. Some of the key aspects that make this possible include:
- A clean, modern design making every step clear and easy to follow.
- Advanced web development providing features that add value and work reliably for the user at every step.
- Integration with their back-office system (Mailbrain) allowing orders to be easily processed.
- A staff portal enabling Yourhamper staff to provide excellent customer service by giving them access to all orders (including incomplete orders).
Stand out features include:
- How full is your hamper? A progress widget highlighting how full a shopper's hamper is as they add items. As the hamper fills, products that won't fit are 'greyed out' preventing them from being added to the basket.
- The right size hamper? During checkout, if a customer has selected a hamper with space for 200 units, but only uses 90, they are offered a hamper configured for 100 units.
Recent upgrades to the site include the ability to customise products (such as wine labels). In addition to this, we developed a system that allows Yourhamper staff to create custom personalisation templates for various box sizes; they can now offer an extremely flexible service.
The website uses Feefo for independent reviews and has a 95% rating for Service and 96% rating for Product, which Yourhamper are absolutely delighted with.
They gained a return on investment within the first year and were the winner of the Gifts and Greetings Category of the Online Retail Awards 2011.