Another of our transport clients’ websites went live on October 17th. National Car Parks (NCP) – you’ve probably heard of them – wanted a new site to link with their new third party booking agent, and more things besides. This was a big project, requiring a feature rich web presence and multi-device functionality in a drive to increase revenues.
With more car parks than any one else NCP operates on a vast scale. Their new back-office system, created by ATOS, is a powerful tool that makes managing bookings easy, however. Imaginet’s contribution was to create the portal out front, allowing users access to a wide range of on-line servicing and booking tools. We’re happy to report the new site now meets the definition of a one-stop shop for every possible parking need.
The development itself took place in two key phases. In phase one, we developed key features, such as:
- On-line mapping that scales perfectly across all devices
- Highly effective search tool for finding car parks
- Promotion of pre-bookable car-parks to help increase sales
- Full content management so NCP can maintain content internally
- Route planning
In phase two we are integrating the new back-office system and developing a one-stop shop portal. Features of this will include:
- A Product Decision tool calculator
- Season ticket purchase and management
- Account management services
- Cancellation management
- City and Saver Deals
- Improved services for Customer Advisors to track a customer’s journey through a sale
The site now is also fully responsive and uses mobile-friendly flat colours throughout - a bold and fresh update.