Front end/full stack developer
We're currently looking to recruit a highly talented Front End Developer. Whilst primarily a front end role there is also a requirement to work with the back end development team. You must have a strong, varied portfolio ideally including ecommerce, web and mobile.
If you are a forward thinking front end/full stack developer, looking for an opportunity to take a leading role in a web agency, then this could be the opportunity for you.
A bit about the job
Working with our design and technical development team, you’ll be responsible for front end deliverables:
- Create web site prototypes
- Build web site templates based on designs and user journeys agreed with the client
- Build to agreed standards and ensure consistency of delivery
- Assist the gathering and evaluation of user and client requirements
- Adhere to Accessibility standards
- Build according to best practice for SEO
- Implement updates and support maintenance of existing web sites
- Work closely with developers and project managers and ensure accuracy in build
- Support testing of your work and fix bugs
- Support our sales team with work estimates
Who we're looking for
It goes without saying you'll bring your own skills and style to the team, but you need to be able to apply this commercially, helping deliver excellent results for our clients. You will be involved in all aspects of the project process, from idea generation to launch.
- HTML and CSS
- Experience of SASS or LESS
- PHP and My SQL
- Outstanding portfolio of commercial work
- Proven ability to present ideas and concepts
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines
- Proven work experience as a front end developer or similar role
- Experience of ES6, ReactJS, NodeJS
- Experience of Laravel
- Experience of developing wireframes and user journeys
- User testing (A/B testing) and translating feedback to help drive data driven design
- Strong collaborative approach
- Creative, innovative, open to new ideas
- Ability to give and take direction or feedback
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Self-starter with the ability to work without supervision
- The drive and commitment to achieve the highest possible standards
- Ability to manage and prioritise a varied workload
- An interest in keeping up-to-date with new developments
A bit about Imaginet
Based smack bang in the centre of the fantastic City of Cardiff, with fantastic views of City Hall and a host of bars and nice eateries the other side, Imaginet is a great place to work.
We want you to enjoy working here and keep things relaxed and friendly, yet giving you all the encouragement and personal empowerment to build your knowledge and develop as a key member of the team.
Aside from the great atmosphere in the office, you may also want to know that we offer a competitive salary, training and conferences. There are also flexible working hours and unlimited tea and coffee.
What to do next
If this sounds like your cup of tea, then please send your CV, a link to your portfolio web site and live sites or apps that you've worked on, explaining your contribution, to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be in touch.