Towards the end of last year we started work on an exciting new project, which has blossomed into a strong new working partnership with Santia Consulting.
The brief is to create a suite of websites for their various businesses so they can share knowledge and promote their services online. The first of these is now complete and online and the rest are following shortly.
A focus on user experience
This is a key part of the project due to the large amount of content Santia want to share. A careful balance between usability, SEO and selling their services needs to be achieved – a great challenge for the Imaginet team (and one we’re thriving on).
Accompanying the well designed front-end, there’s a whole host of technical development running the show behind the scenes. Some of this includes:
- A CMS giving Santia staff the ability to control all areas of the website, as well create various template pages and bespoke landing pages.
- Integration with popular blogging software Wordpress, giving them all the latest blogging features.
- A forum for facilitating discussions.
- A client area providing subscribers with access to secure content.
- Advanced e-commerce functionality controlling the sale of courses and related material as well as after sales support and marketing.
And the work doesn’t stop there
We’ve got lots more exciting developments in the pipeline as we continue to work closely with Santia - using web design and development to grow their business online.